INDIA: HAVER IBAU name change
4th June 2019
With effect from beginning of April, HAVER & BOECKER India Pvt Ltd, Vadodara, Gujarat, is the new name of the German parent company’s Indian subsidiary, previously known as HAVER IBAU India.
In 2008, the company started operations as a 100% subsidiary of HAVER & BOECKER’s machinery division (Germany) and its daughter company IBAU HAMBURG (Germany). “Our initial focus was the Indian cement industry and this we wanted to show also in the name. With HAVER & BOECKER and IBAU HAMBURG we combined the names of the two leading companies in the field of (un)loading, storing, mixing, transporting, weighing and filling all types of bulk materials,” explained Dr Fabian Festge, former managing director of HAVER IBAU India until 2013 and currently general manager of HAVER & BOECKER.
While the cement industry still plays a key role in the company’s present and future, more and more Indian customers in the building materials, chemicals and food industries are reported to be approaching HAVER & BOECKER in search of automation and high-end technologies. “Our goal is to offer the complete machine division line of HAVER & BOECKER products and services in India” said Norbert Wirth, managing director of HAVER & BOECKER India since January 2018. This portfolio includes:
• HAVER & BOECKER Niagara: screening, washing and pelletising equipment.
• IBAU HAMBURG: bulk loading, materials handling and storage equipment for many land and marine applications.
• HAVER & BOECKER: mainly packing technology such as stationary and rotating packing solutions for any kind of flexible packaging.
• Behn + Bates: bag packaging systems specifically designed for food and animal feed filling applications.
• Feige FILLING Technology: turnkey systems for filling liquid and pasty products into drums, pails, cans and IBCs.
• NEWTEC Bag Palletizing: innovative solutions for palletising bagged products.
HAVER & BOECKER’s wire weaving division continues its activities through HAVER STANDARD India Pvt Ltd, a joint venture between Standard Wire Products Group and HAVER & BOECKER which has been trading since 1988. www.haverboecker.com
The HAVER & BOECKER India location in Vadodara and (below) the company’s staff